Please join us for a morning of mindfulness and wellness with Yoga facilitated by Elise Bowerman of Sweet Momma Yoga.
- This class will not be recorded
- Elise specializes in teaching those new to yoga and mindfulness, and has been teaching for over a decade. This practice will not require any additional props, but you may benefit from having a yoga strap (or belt or stretchy legging), folded blankets or pillows to sit on, and a yoga block (or toddler stool, chair, upside down cooking pot). A yoga mat may be helpful, but is not necessary. Carpeted floors are typically okay without a yoga mat for practice.
- Music will not be played, but if you’d like to have your own playlist on in the background – please do. Everyone will be muted once class starts.
- If available, please have your video camera on so Elise may see the class as a whole and offer feedback.
- Most importantly – show up. For yourself. For your family. For our community. Elise will go over everything live before we start.
- Please login to Zoom between 8:45-8:55am so we may begin on time
Please email signed waiver to email@example.com
*By registering for Mindful Yoga with UBMA I give UBMA and Sweet Momma Yoga permission to email regarding this class.
United Black Mothers of America is committed to championing self care for Black mothers where we can safely walk, talk and be well together to strengthen our social, physical and emotional wellness.
We envision a world where Black mothers can protect their health and wellness without guilt; and allies want to support and listen.
Let’s Be Well Together.