You are invited to meet and talk with us about all the things!
- Has UBMA championed your health and wellness? If so, how?
- What can we do better to support you? More of? Less of?
- Did you improve your health and wellness this year? If so, in what way?
- Do you feel empowered / supported to protect your health and wellness?
- Have you read one of our UBMA book club selections? Do you have book recommendations to share?
- Have you attended one of our Health Talks in 2021? If so, which one and how did you feel afterwards?
- Have you walked with us in 2021?
- How would you grade UBMA on a scale of 1 – 10. Share with us.
- Share and ask us anything … ANYTHING.
Your feedback is so important to us. We exist to support and champion mothers like you, therefore hearing directly from you is essential to our growth as an organization, and health as a community. Put the kids to bed early, give your partner kid duty, light your UBMA soothing candle, grab a glass of wine or hot tea, bring some yummy dessert or your late dinner and let’s “kee-kee” together in community. You deserve 1 hour of wellness. We will have special holiday giveaways for you … because you are deserving.
Happy Holidays to our UBMA village. Cheers to us and committing to a healthier and productive life.